- This event has passed.
CTC -Ainthinai Terrace Garden Practice session on 8th July 2017 @ Velachery
July 8, 2017 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
— Gertrude Jekyll
When & Where : 8th July 2017 ( Exact location will be shared with registered participants) Time: 4 to 6 PM
Venue & Agenda:
1) Assemble at 4 PM
2) Soil Preparation / Terrace Garden Setup
3) Growing Organic Vegetables, Herb and Flower in Terrace.
4) Terrace Garden Issue and Solution.
5) Practice the setup of Plants.
Detailed Agenda on activities covered:
1)Potting soil preparation
3)Seed & sapling sowing
5)Bio booster application
Who can Join?
Anyone willing to contribute your time to grow your own food and have with a smile is welcome to join 🙂
People with complete interest in Terrace Gardening and have plans to setup one at their home.
No. of Seats :25 Kindly register if you can definitely make it for the event – Dropouts in the last minute will not be entertained as this event can hold only limited number of participants. Requesting you to plan accordingly.
What do I get out of it :
1) Peace of mind -Satisfaction from the fact that you’ve contributed something to the society!!!You are something different from those numerous FB activists.
2) Wonderful friends, contacts,eye opening experiences
Above all,giving back to the society without expecting returns is a CTC custom to which you need to get accustomed to 🙂
1) Comfortable Clothing, Shoes/Sandals.
2) Reusable, Filled Water Bottles.
3) Cap, Sun Screen, Camera- if required.
-> “Participants must read and sign CTC event disclaimer”
-> “CTC is a non-profit group and accounts will be shared transparently with all participants”
-> “Participants who engage in irresponsible, disrespectful or unsafe behavior will be blacklisted from future CTC events”
-> “Feedback or complaint from any CTC member on the group, event, organizer, safety or accounts can be raised to the email@example.com“
CTC maintains a Blacklist policy against people who drop out at the last minute without informing the organizers. Selection and confirmation of participants is at the sole discretion of CTC. All confirmed and selected participants will be informed separately. Please contact the organizers for any doubts/details/clarification regarding the event.
Saikarthick- firstname.lastname@example.org- 9791095010
Prasanna– email@example.com– 9994816896