Over the past 6 months, the bi-weekly fitness tests in Chennai trekking Club have played a major role in shaping normal humans into fit individuals, sports enthusiasts into ultra-athletes, budding runners into trail runners. CTC Turns 9 this february, and it is very important to carry on this momentum to continue the fitness revolution that has hit Chennai few years ago. We see triathletes, runners, cyclists, swimmers everyday and everywhere which was not the case few years ago. All this is because of the people's never ending enthusiasm for becoming fit and to be fit and have a healthy lifestyle, regular activity and sport is very important. So do join our CTC's biweekly fitness test to check your level and keep training to improve. There are people who have failed the tests, trained and became into marathoners, so the result is not important whereas the attitude and consistency is. What are you waiting for?
Fitness test records: Monit(Age 3): Barefoot climber and Divyesh(Age 5): Runner just ruled the 142 m Panchapandava hills today along with their father, climbed in 6 and 7 min respectively. What are you guys waiting for, these kids are just full of energy and proper climbing techniques
Timings to reach the peak generally vary between 5 minutes to 15+ minutes depending on the fitness level of participants:
- kann kostenlos novoline spielen natürliches Cialis-Supplement neues generikum für cialis 10 min and below - fit to participate in CTC moderate treks
- 11-15 min - need to become more active to improve fitness (read: health)
- 16+ min - out of shape! Urgent action required to get out of unhealthy shape
Members taking 11+ minutes to scale the peak should engage in regular physical activity (e.g. trice a week, 30-60min each) - any sport will do:
- Trekking - join for any of our ongoing easy weekday morning treks
- Swimming - join our twice a week open water swimming camp
- Cycling - cycle near your neighborhood or join our frequent cycle rides. Cycles can be rented in many stores in the city
- Running - go for a solo run near your house or join one of the many running groups across the city
- Others - any regular sport activity will get you quickly in shape: play badminton, volleyball, soccer, etc.
We have all become stagnant in our modern day lifestyles (sitting at office, commute, home) disconnected from the active lifestyle of our forefathers. Unless you engage in a regular physical activity to offset our stagnant lifestyle your health will quickly dwindle down. A regular sports routine will make you feel more active & alive, sleep better, eat healthier, you ll make better use of early mornings, ... simply said - it ll change your life!
So what are you still waiting for to step out?