Keep close to Nature’s heart… and break clear away, once in awhile, and climb a mountain or spend a week in the woods. Wash your spirit clean.
– John Muir
About CTC – Ainthinai:
We are a team of like minded CTCians who believe that we do not inherit this earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children !!!We don’t see oxygen parlors as viable alternatives for our trees.We believe that conservation is not someone else’s responsibility and we understand that participation of society is necessary for anything that results in something that’s good !!!
When & Where ?
Mugalivakkam – Madananthapuram Road at the nearest park( Exact location will be shared with registered participants)
DATE : September 2nd (Saturday)
Time: 6:00 AM – 10:00 AM
What will you get out of it?
1) Peace of mind -Satisfaction from the fact that you’ve contributed something to the society!!!You are someone different from those numerous FB activists.2) Wonderful friends, contacts,eye opening experiences
Who can Join ?
Anyone willing to contribute your time and physical effort with a smile is welcome to join 🙂
Must Carry :
1) Comfortable Clothing, Shoes/Sandals.2) Reusable, Filled Water Bottles. 3) Cap, Sun Screen, Camera – if required.
1) Reach the plantation spot by 6.30 am
2) Have small intro session about plantation and start plantation.
3) Maintenance activities would include bund formation, applying mulch, and watering.
4) Leave by 10 am.
Member Guidelines :
-> “Participants must read and sign CTC event disclaimer”
-> “CTC is a non-profit group and accounts will be shared transparently with all participants”
-> “Participants who engage in irresponsible, disrespectful or unsafe behavior will be blacklisted from future CTC events”
-> “Feedback or complaint from any CTC member on the group, event, organizer, safety or accounts can be raised email@example.com
Follow us on FB…
Chennai Red Knights
Chennai Red Knights is the Blood donation wing of Chennai Trekking Club. CRK has been actively involved in arranging donors for surgeries, emergency requests through volunteer donors and blood camps predominantly for Government hospitals in Chennai.