“I often hear someone say I’m not a real runner. We are all runners, some just run faster than others. I never met a fake runner.” – Bart Yasso
Team Ultra again challenged the blazing sun & the soaring high temperature & successfully completed 80k run in a single day during “AgniNakshatram” 🙂
The running team was well supported by cyclist, who are provided the much needed hydration & company to the runners.
Sharing some important tips for the new runners which will aid them in becoming a regular consistent runner.
- Invest in the right pair of running shoes.
- Go for distance rather than time – slow it down, be patient, and don’t worry about your pace.
- Remember that rest days are training days, too.
- Join a running group.
- Make running a habit, even if that means getting out for a few minutes per day.
- Build mileage gradually.
- Don’t dread taking walk breaks.
- Keep a training log.
- Mix in cross training to supplement your running.
- Set small, achievable goals.
- Remember that you are a runner.
10*10 series completed the 15th Series, thereby piling up 1500 kms of running & going strong to touch the 2000 km very soon.