Are you a member of CTC but not yet participated in any trek? Highly time for you to join the next fitness test and know where you stand in terms of readiness to get into the outdoors. Stay tuned for the next one coming soon. Even if you don’t make it within the given time limit you can start working out and get ready soon!
Timings to reach the peak generally vary between 5 minutes to 15+ minutes depending on the fitness level of participants:
- 10 min and below – fit to participate in CTC moderate treks
- 11-15 min – need to become more active to improve fitness (read: health)
- 16+ min – out of shape! Urgent action required to get out of unhealthy shape
- Trekking – join for any of our ongoing easy weekday morning treks
- Swimming – join our twice a week open water swimming camp
- Cycling – cycle near your neighborhood or join our frequent cycle rides. Cycles can be rented in many stores in the city
- Running – go for a solo run near your house or join one of the many running groups across the city
- Others – any regular sport activity will get you quickly in shape: play badminton, volleyball, soccer, etc.